First and foremost, the HART Alliance is committed to achieving the very best outcomes for all of our children and young people.
This is achieved by providing high quality CPD, Leadership and Management training and entrants to the teaching profession. Embracing a distributed leadership model we will ensure all strategic partners are actively involved in planning, delivering and quality-assuring our provision.
As a result of training in a culture that promotes reflective practice and joint practice development our member schools will become committed to continuous improvement and will be well prepared for the school led system.
- A collaborative approach to the school led system, which promotes a culture of joint practice development and the sharing of expertise, improves the quality of training and the quality of teaching and learning in schools across the partnership
- Networks and hubs within the HART Alliance encourage self-directed learning for all establishing a learning centered culture.
- Reflective practice promoted throughout the training programme and the partnership encourages innovation to bring continuous improvements to the training programmes and the partnership.
- An inclusive ethos in the partnership as a self-improving system increases responsibility, accountability and an aspirational approach to achieve the best outcomes and provision for all stakeholders and pupils across schools.
- Member schools are linked by a shared moral purpose which is demonstrated through professional generosity
- School Led delivery of all CPD creates distributed leadership and development opportunities for all colleagues at all levels across schools.
Membership of the HART Alliance is priced at £300 for schools with less than 100 pupils on roll and £500 for schools with more than 100 pupils.
Download the full membership information HERE