This level is developmental. In order for a school to register an NQT on this level you will need to discuss whether this is appropriate.
What do we get at Level 3?
- All 14 CPD sessions led by Leading Teachers , headteachers and SLEs (please see table on Level 2 page)
- One lesson observation by a mentor each year
- A choice of two of the following Lesson Study sessions:
- 18th October Mastery Maths Years 1-6
- 18th November Peer assessment in writing Years 1-6
- 17th January Phonics in action Years N-2
- 7th March Managing the role of the TA to maximise impact Years N-6
- 9th June Differentiation to meet the needs of all pupils including geography, Art & Design, Science and History
Book onto the Lesson Study sessions on the form below. NQTs should choose two first choices and two second choices to as sessions will fill up quickly. NQTs will then be informed of their successful selection by email.